2009-06-08

ART: Danny's Fantasy


No, you're not hallucinating. That really is the orgy pic. However, it's the smaller resolution release because the original .PNG version was slightly over 3 megabytes in size, so... yeah. I actually tried to create .JPEG copies but I was not able to retain the overall quality. I was probably doing it wrong, but whatever.

Of course, I made these alternative versions, without cum and/or pubes:


High-res pics were originally uploaded to Vulomedia, but since it's dead and gone, they aren't currently available.

I can't believe I've finally managed to complete this fucker. In the end it had become somewhat of a time-consuming nuisance that really made me rethink about spending all my free time scribbling toon porn. While I'm definitely NOT going to quit drawing toonrotica, I'll most likely tone down the time I spent for it after I've finished all the commissions and I'm definitely not going to draw another huge orgy pic anytime soon (perhaps in 201X or something).

Anyway, enough whining! The pic is out and hopefully you'll like it :) also, if you find something you consider to be a mistake, please inform me as it's probably never too late to fix it.

As an extra, I'll throw a comparison between the original Danny's Dream from 2006, the revised sketch from last year, the first attempt of the ghost girl orgy and the final pic:


Coming up next: HUEG

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu...

Fucking Epic! said...

Huge question, did you save the full version of those sketches that led up to this image?

dlt said...

They're low res and QUALITY, you don't lose anything :p

Samefagging in an epic thread said...

The two additional images found in http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7OJGZu0vl6s/SiyAHnGcKHI/AAAAAAAAAjo/C_vivl3eAAI/s1600-h/dlt-20_evolution.png

Anonymous said...

Come on, man. You MUST give us those sketches.

Your QUALITY is leagues above others.

CC said...

This. Was. AWESOME DUDE! It was funny and sexy! I'm super satisfied with how this turned out, great job as always man! Are you serious though about giving up drawing Toonrotica? DX It'll suck if you do, but it's your life man. Keep up the great work, no matter what it is you choose to draw.

CC said...

P.S. I love Lydia's tattoo and Ember's little thunder patch. Sexy!

DarkDP said...

Just WOW...WOWWWW!!

Purely fantastic, stimulating, exciting, and very erotic orgy we have here! YESS!!! You have definitely made quite the epic pic that we will remember for a very very long time :D Oh yes, I have never been so amazed at the sheer size and quality of this pic. Oh where to start?

First off, from top to bottom, from the characters, the lineart, the colors, and the background, all aspects of this orgy come into play :D Danny is having the time of his life with Sam, but also in his mind, with a burst of ghostly ladies doing what they do best :D From the cute Dani taking all of that rod into her, to the deviously sexy Desiree enjoying herself, to the surprised look of Spectra's plunge into DP anal, lol...this is quite a treat for all DP erotica fans. Love the use of Danny's shout-outs to all the girls he enjoyed, while deep inside his supposed lover.

The background of the ghostly vast landscape and the usual dark tones of Sam's bedroom come out with great quality, which reminds me to try spending more time on my own backgrounds as well. The fog effect works nicely to contain all the horniness within! And the cum effects, very nicely done as we can see everyone involved enjoys the full spurt all around. Purely amazing.

I hope one day I can etch out a pic like this on this grand scale. Perhaps I will go with the girls on the human side of the portal, showcasing more of the lustful side of these DP ladies, like Paulina, Star, and a whole lot of the girls in Casper High. I am inspired and truly in awe of your greatness, DLT. Amazing work, I know you've put in a ton of hours into this bad boy, and it has paid off nicely. Thank you once again!

Huh said...

The lesbian trio happens to be my fave. Never underestimate the power of a pussy. :D

Excellent work overall, though; it was worth the wait, definitely.

CC said...

I especially love the expressions of the 3 (currently)unnamed ghost girls. Or as I call them Charolette, Mary (brunette), and Anne (blonde), just because I can't bear to see any character go unnamed.

Garabato said...

SUPREME COMBO!!!!

It's amazing, rlly, good details and everything seems great :)

astaroththekiller said...

Awesome! Al last, I can see the great work you did.

Why Danny shout Desiree's name stronger?

CDB said...

I got to post this one again: http://ultra.ytmnd.com/


I'm sorry but this is always the first thing that always come to my mind when I see this.


This one truly defines the meaning of epic masterpieces!!

Anonymous said...

looks like the Vulomedia.com links are gone

Jacob Fritzsching said...

I hope you make some more Dani Phantom porn pics soon!