2008-06-27

ART: Night Porter Shego


Ah, what the hell... I cannot leave the blog totally devoid of material before I go to sleep.

Here's my very first piece for all you loopy toon lovers *wink wink* I'm also posting my original description, with some minor modifications so it fits the blog better.


Here's my first original contribution and it's a Shego piece from last year. I finally got around to finish it yesterday.

This isn't some "LOL HITLAR RULZ" statement, so don't worry.

Please excuse the occasionally scruffy lines, since I don't have a tablet and I dislike inking my pencil works the messy way. I scanned the original sketch with HUEG resolution, saved it as monochrome bitmap and then spent four frustrating hours in Photoshop trying to clean up/sharpen/colour everything. The partially transparent red swastika doesn't look here as good as it does in the original poster, possibly because of different dimensions.

The funny thing? I've never seen the damn movie. I just happened to see the poster one day and got this silly idea...


- dlt, March 3rd, 2008, 05:32 AM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! shego looks sooo butch here! great job!