
This one's for a certain Ember Movement, meant to celebrate the popularity of one Ember McLain by drawing as much pin-up (and occasionally even racier) art of her as possible. I've never found Ember that attractive, so this one's more of a "jumping on the bandwagon" sort of piece.
By the way, if you happen to come across a subpar version without the guys and a topless Ember - that's an unauthorized edit I had nothing to do with. Disregard it.
Original description:
Well, you don't have to wait anymore.
I know that Ember's a lot flatter than Desiree, but... aw hell, I just went for big boobs. Sorry about that! :P Here's Dash and Kwan admiring their new idol. Hypnotized or not? You decide.
This one's for NeoSlashDott, DarkDP, Levelord and all you other fine artists who have participated in the Ember Movement which has produced more quality art in just mere weeks than 7chan's /34/ can produce in a year (if we're lucky)! Keep rocking!
Let's have Spectra next, okays?
- dlt, May 5th, 2008, 05:48 AM
1 comment:
Great job on this work. Your edits look much more 'real' than what other artists do when they try to 'improve' a characters figure. It actually looks like Ember has breasts under her shirt instead of balloons.
Post a Comment