
The second piece for my second batch. Again, there's a low res version of it which I don't see worth posting. You might find it in Rule 34 Paheal, though.
Once again, I'll let the description do the talking:
An update? Astounding.
As you've probably noticed, Danny Phantom is full of good-looking women. There are those who are alive and kicking (such as Sam, Jazz, Maddie, Paulina, Star, Valerie and Rebecca) and those who have passed away but whose spirits have taken rather faptastic forms (such as Desirée, Spectra, Ember, Kitty and Dora). There are loads of women worthy for erotic fan art.
Some of you know that Desirée's my favorite of the bunch, after that it's Maddie Fenton. However, my third favorite DP woman is no other than the manipulative Penelope Spectra. She knows that she's sexy as hell and does all these crazy schemes for what? To keep looking hot.
Here's my twelfth piece, describing an intimate therapy session between Spectra and Jasmine. This was something I wanted to do ever since I saw the first Spectra episode. I'm not that pleased with the image though, especially how Jazz's face turned out. It was a pain in the ass to work with since I wanted to showcase Spectra's great legs. I drew 12 small sketches and two sketches before finding the proper poses. I drew Jazz about 20 times and her mouth over 40 times until the paper was almost worn out, lol. I finally settled in a shy, arms-covering-breasts pose with an "o"-shaped mouth since I couldn't figure out anything else :P
I'm probably doing a long overdue PPG image after this and then concentrating on MLaaTR... unless I decide to do another Spectra piece, this time of her second appearance <3
- dlt, June 23rd, 2008, 11:47 AM
1 comment:
JazzxSpectra pairing?
ORIGINAL! AWESOME!
Post a Comment