2008-06-27

ART: Desirable

Some more old artwork. This one, I feel, is probably the best piece I've ever done. All my newer drawings are pathetic attempts to surpass it. I also did a clean version as requested.

Here's the original description:


Here's my second contribution. As someone who doesn't own a tablet and hates inking it's rather frustrating to do all the cleaning in Photoshop. There are probably much easier ways of cleaning and sharpening lines but I don't know anything about them. This one took me four freaking days and even brought my übercomputer to its virtual knees. To put it simply, no matter how good your machine is, Photoshop still eats a shitload of memory and hard disk space.

I couldn't figure out my own suitable style for drawing cum so I went for a mix of both Shabby Blue's and TDK's styles. I'm not sure if it really fits the Hartman/Silver design but this time I don't really care :P I have no idea who the lucky dude is, but I used Danny's colours so it could be him.

This is for all you Desirée fans.

...and here's the clean version, as promised. It certainly is missing something without the cum since I never planned to release it in this stage. Tastes vary, though, so here's the same pic without man yoghurt all over the place.


- dlt, March 9th, 2008, 08:46 AM

3 comments:

astaroththekiller said...

It's wonderful!
I love Desiree. I wish she make a titty-fucking!

dlt said...

That may very well happen one day...

Olivier PAILLE said...

Awesome render ^^

Excellent !