2008-08-12

ART: Girlfriends, Too

It is finally done.

First, I have some good news and some bad news, both concerning the pic.

The bad news is that Vega is not naked. I'm sorry but I just couldn't pull it off properly. Even though I had some great help from looking at Fern's art and reading Toonspew's MLaaTR fic My Life as a Teenage Von Neumann Device I simply ran out of skill to make a robot pussy look believable. I eventually settled for a modest panty version. I may have lost this battle but the war's not over because I will return doing MLaaTR art in the future and eventually I'll solve this problem. It may be a while before I do another one but I'm not giving up, that's for sure.

The good news is that I paired Vega with another girl, someone a lot of you would've wanted to see instead of her. I also made an alternative version with Vega wearing boots.

The working title of this pic was simply "MLaaTR pic" but I eventually settled for "Girlfriends, Too" which was originally a name for a second pic of a two-parter lesbian-themed Jenny piece (the first one depicting Jenny/Misty and the second one Jenny/Vega) I was planning to do before I changed my mind about it.

The background is just from a free Photoshop brush set I downloaded about two months ago.

I hope you like it! :)














EDIT (7/14):
I was informed that Misty's lacking her "antennae" thingie. I actually did draw it but I eventually left it out because it looked like a small purple plant growing out of Vega's vertebral column. Now it's "hidden" behind Vega :P

4 comments:

hasu13 said...

Ah, no naked? Can't win them all, right? I'm sure you'll be able to figure out what works best for you eventually.

dlt said...

Well, I might have figured it out had I not been disturbed that one morning (read my earlier post for more details). Unfortunately I'm running out of time since I only have about a week and one day of free time left to use for drawing. I didn't want to spend the rest of them fucking around with one pic which was otherwise finished - instead, I'll try to create another new pic ASAP before I run out of time.

I may not be able to finish Batch 2 this year, though.

LLToon said...

Can I worship you now? :D

Seriously, I don't know how you do it man. Even I can't sexify toons the way you do.

Anonymous said...

An excellent job you've done here, dlt! :) As usual, you've created another piece of eye candy. Even with Vega in her panties, the pic is suggestive enough with their lustful expressions to be very erotic and especially to those into yuri.

Keep up the good work! ^_^