Yeah, the thread's still around. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue drawfagging tonight since I have to catch up with my primary art - that is, to deliver you some Frankie Foster.
Here's a quick vector trace one Anon posted on /co/ with my permission:
Thanks!
Oh, and here are some more /co/ goodies I found (the first one being the Frankie pic which started the thread, so yeah, it wasn't originally my thread):
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, you're fast, its been less than an hour since I posted that pic. I wasn't expecting it to be up so soon.
I was thinking of vectoring Eris as well.
Keep up the good work.
And I'm glad that you might consider the Clone War girls for future projects.
Sweet. It's like you continued my commission from Levelord. Maddie is one of my favorites and it's always nice to see her looking sexy in the same style as the shows.
3 comments:
Wow, you're fast, its been less than an hour since I posted that pic. I wasn't expecting it to be up so soon.
I was thinking of vectoring Eris as well.
Keep up the good work.
And I'm glad that you might consider the Clone War girls for future projects.
Sweet. It's like you continued my commission from Levelord. Maddie is one of my favorites and it's always nice to see her looking sexy in the same style as the shows.
'Sup.
All the cool new smut pics on /co/ I've seen lately all seem to link back to this blog. I think that's rather awesome.
Post a Comment