Remember the MLaaTR pic which suffered from partial fail? I think I managed to remove the "fail" this time as I'm pretty happy with the results:

I hope you enjoy it. This time I went closer to Fern's more meatier style as I received some critique from my last MLaaTR pic for using models that had too thin body parts. I think it does look nicer now.
In other news, #17 is now completely inked and scanned! Fucking around in Photoshop will ensue tomorrow night. I doubt I'll be able to hit the deadline of 12/24/08, it'll probably get delayed a few more days.
EDIT (a few minutes later): Fixed a colouring error!
3 comments:
You win 1000 internets
Damn.
Just...
...DAMN.
I know Toonspew. I've known him for a while now. He's a better author than I am, and even from the few art pics I've seen from him he's a better artist than I am.
It's taken until now for me to become envious of him. XD
TL;DR - Nice job.
To quote from an admirer during chat, when discussing this picture:
"I don't know which is more awesome; the fact that it's a tribadism picture that actually shows the 'contact', or the fact that it's the goddamn Jenny. I nearly needed sunglasses due to the incredible shine of awesomeness."
Post a Comment