2009-01-06

ART: Uncovering the Family Secret

Remember when I refused to draw wincest art?

I lied.

This is what you get when you're chatting with DarkDP while browsing Reynard's art.

There's a simultaneous release with two pics by DarkDP and Levelord, you should check'em out. We decided to do this little collaboration after we found out that our pics all share a rather similar situation and theme. The guys apparently liked my idea of Tucker busting the girls, so they added him to their pics too.

I hope you all enjoy this triple release!

Oh, and here's an alternative version with Jazz squinting.



EDIT (moments later): Forgot to mention something! This is the third pic where I used the infamous pen tool, except that this time about 88% of the pic was inked with it!

Thank you, Levelord, for giving me a proper answer for this question: "HOW DO I USED PEN TOOL?"

3 comments:

LLToon said...

Lol, squinting. :D

fluffy said...

Oh shit triple feature! yes, this is wincest at its finest right here! saved saved and saved

Baron said...

Fucking amazing :D This has been truly an epic day!