2009-04-17

Asking for it

Seriously.

Start counting the days hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read the story behind the strip for more fun and perhaps more ideas.

The prior strip featuring Gabe and Ann is hilarious for the following reasons: First, YIKES LOOKIT DEM GROINS. Did someone cut off Gabe's legs at the ankle? Second, Tycho's already revealed more than I'm sure he intended about his feelings toward Ann in that big arc in which she first appeared; pedos on WoW are a far more remote threat than Uncle Break Into My House And Spirit Me Away For The Weekend.

dlt said...

"I have since been told that Chip and Dale are almost always played by women. This has added a new layer to the experience."

LOL

About the previous strip, nice to hear that someone else is also freaked out by how Gabe draws groins and legs nowadays.

I'm still not that interested in covering Annarchy WINcest as that has already been done and probably will be done again in the future. As for a solo pic, however... maybe some day.