Looks like I'll be able to keep my promise and have the pic ready by the end of this week...
12 comments:
CC
said...
Awesome little preview DL. I never would have expected those two ghost girls as the extra. They're cute. Weren't they the ones Tucker kept trying to flirt with in that episode?
Anon: very much true. This is most likely either a case of ignorance with continuity or the writers had not fleshed out the characters yet. Keep in mind that Tucker freaking out happens in the very second episode, where Dora also talks about her "horrible mommy" with a thick British accent (both the accent and the mom character are never again mentioned nor implied in her later appearances).
By being "turned on by much worse", I assume you're talking about the "Reality Trip" TV movie, where it turns out Tucker is essentially a furry? :P
Yeah, that was hilarious! Also Tucker might not have been to interested in ghosts at first because he was so terrified. After a while I guess he got used to them. Just a theory anyhow.
>in the very second episode, where Dora also talks about her "horrible mommy" with a thick British accent (both the accent and the mom character are never again mentioned nor implied in her later appearances).
>I assume you're talking about the "Reality Trip" TV movie, where it turns out Tucker is essentially a furry?
Yes to both. The first couple of episodes may have been a test run for the series and implying Tucker as being a necrophiliac might have reduced the chances of a contract.
That or Butch Hartman wanted Tucker to remain an eternal virgin.
>The first couple of episodes may have been a test run for the series and implying Tucker as being a necrophiliac might have reduced the chances of a contract.
12 comments:
Awesome little preview DL. I never would have expected those two ghost girls as the extra. They're cute. Weren't they the ones Tucker kept trying to flirt with in that episode?
What girl extra isn't Tucker trying to flirt with.
Anyway- This is excellent news, I can barely wait in anticipation of this new pic.
CC: That is correct. And stop calling me 'DL', it's the abbreviation of 'download' :p
lol Okay DLT I'll remember that. Can't wait for the big debutI know we won't be disappointed!
The two extras are really cute. I wonder if they'll say anything about what they're seeing or just watch?
>Weren't they the ones Tucker kept trying to flirt with in that episode?
Yeah, which is weird because in a previous episode he actually got creeped out by Dora. Even though he has been turned on by much worse.
Anon: very much true. This is most likely either a case of ignorance with continuity or the writers had not fleshed out the characters yet. Keep in mind that Tucker freaking out happens in the very second episode, where Dora also talks about her "horrible mommy" with a thick British accent (both the accent and the mom character are never again mentioned nor implied in her later appearances).
By being "turned on by much worse", I assume you're talking about the "Reality Trip" TV movie, where it turns out Tucker is essentially a furry? :P
Yeah, that was hilarious! Also Tucker might not have been to interested in ghosts at first because he was so terrified. After a while I guess he got used to them. Just a theory anyhow.
>in the very second episode, where Dora also talks about her "horrible mommy" with a thick British accent (both the accent and the mom character are never again mentioned nor implied in her later appearances).
>I assume you're talking about the "Reality Trip" TV movie, where it turns out Tucker is essentially a furry?
Yes to both. The first couple of episodes may have been a test run for the series and implying Tucker as being a necrophiliac might have reduced the chances of a contract.
That or Butch Hartman wanted Tucker to remain an eternal virgin.
>The first couple of episodes may have been a test run for the series and implying Tucker as being a necrophiliac might have reduced the chances of a contract.
LOL, never even thought about that possibility
Seems likely.
I hope you make some Danny Phantom x Dani Phantom porn pics soon!
Post a Comment