I'm not actually drawing Brit in her Cleopatra outfit but in something that resembles it (or at least that's what I think). I do admit that I'm intrigued to do a pic directly based on these caps, but it will have to wait until I'm done with my other stuff.
14 comments:
Does the commission involve various outfits used from the series or is it based around one episode?
It is actually based on a fan fic by Toonspew, which makes it an exception as I'm usually all but interested at working with fan fic material.
There's also a character sheet and four more commissions I'm working on that are also related to the said fic.
>It is actually based on a fan fic by Toonspew
Is it available online?
Yes:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2379730/1/My_Life_as_a_Teenaged_Von_Neumann_Device
I'm not sure how up-to-date that version is, though (although it is basically a completed fic).
Funny; this is one of the few episodes I haven't bothered to see, yet my imagined idea of Brixus (as I've personally come to know her) is quite similar.
>this is one of the few episodes I haven't bothered to see
Nickelodeon aired the new episodes of season 3 on Nicktoons Network around noon and at six AM on Nickelodeon.
They only showed the episodes a couple times before spamming season one over and over as usual.
>Nickelodeon aired the new episodes of season 3 on Nicktoons Network around noon and at six AM on Nickelodeon.
I know; I have all three seasons downloaded already, yet I've watched very little of Season Three.
And I don't get Nicktoons Network because I'm too poor to pay for the extra cable channels.
when are u going to finally post the images?
I'm sure they have to be finished first.
Yeah, obviously, but he could atleast post some of the progress.
I completely agree, Anon. That whole "Dur Hurr, previews only get our hopes up" garbage has got to stop.
Without previews, we go weeks without seeing any life on this site. Previews help entertain as well as inform. If people get their hopes up after seeing an image that is already filled to capacity with line art, then that is their own fault.
Aside from DLT’s orgy picture, Zone’s “Jinxed”, and the recent appearance of the artist Gunsmoke4, this summer has been pretty boring as far as toon erotica goes.
I agree. Anytime, man, anytime...
Man, I still love Britt to this day.
Post a Comment