2009-09-14

SCRAPS: MLaaVND Commission #1c - June (XJ-9)


Another pic depicting June, this time as an XJ-9. She's supposed to look like a mold between Jenny and The Silver Shell. Again, there's some placeholder ink lines that are meant to pinpoint where to add shining effects. June's hands are currently coloured pitch black (just like Shell's), although this is likely to change in the final character sheet pic since we haven't decided about her colour scheme yet.

This is actually the very first character I drew for this commission.

The next pic will be a double release and will hopefully appear here in two days.

1 comment:

ThunderFoxJT said...

Awesomeness,

seign them desaigns commissions makes me so eager for mroe, you rock! Again, I hope we can talk again, I didn't mean to bother you at all. Any chance you got free time for commissions after all those? Besides the Fashiontina idea that is.