We'll just have to do our part to help mainstream audiences realize it's okay to fap at cartoon characters. The biggest obstacle, though, is the 'cartoons are for kids' sentiment that is implanted into Western culture(s).
I know your question was rhetoric/humorous, but I believe there is a possibility for a magazine like this to eventually happen in real life. Of course, at first we might just get OCs because of copyright issues...
4 comments:
Fantastic work, Grandmaster! Great magazine with some quite interesting reports in it!
Thanks! And I like your 'Oh, Betty' comic :)
Once again, I'm seeing some great stuff here lately.
Now, how do I subscribe to this magazine? This could revitalize the Print industry.
We'll just have to do our part to help mainstream audiences realize it's okay to fap at cartoon characters. The biggest obstacle, though, is the 'cartoons are for kids' sentiment that is implanted into Western culture(s).
I know your question was rhetoric/humorous, but I believe there is a possibility for a magazine like this to eventually happen in real life. Of course, at first we might just get OCs because of copyright issues...
Post a Comment