If you happen to know one that...
* allows adult content
* allows cartoon porn featuring teen characters
* allows images that are around 3-5 Mb and/or 3000-7000 px wide/tall
...then please give me a shout. The sooner I find one, the sooner I'll be able to repost some of my art that are currently unavailable.
4 comments:
Have you considered making a compressed file of your art and releasing them in batches found on Rapidshare/Megaupload to prevent hosting problems?
I occassionally use ImageVenue.com
Max of 3.0MB, no height/width restriction that I know of, adult image friendly, but only allows jpg/jpeg.
Anon:
I think I mentioned doing something like that about a year ago but I never got around finishing the job. I will eventually release an archive of all my work and it'll probably happen next year. Right now I'm aiming to finish my remaining commissions (yes, I still have those) and then I'll concentrate on holiday season themed art.
Paheal would be otherwise a great choice, except there's not a proper gallery option (just tags) and they do not accept non-ero art (not even pin-ups unless they have nudity).
Phillipthe2:
I have a lot of problems with ImageVenue. Usually when I try to save a picture from their servers it often fails to download properly, resulting in a file that's roughly 0.3 Kb in size without any readable content. They also have a "no CP" policy, which is otherwise a good thing except for all the retarded law suits being thrown around the world regarding fictional cartoon porn characters... yeah.
pimpandhost.com
It has worked great for me and there are pretty much no restrictions
Post a Comment