I like this FAR more than I should
Now we know why Dudley wanted that chew toy so much!
Totally hot work, really love how well you drew Kitty here :-)dang sexyBtw I would love to commission you to do some more with her if you are open sometime. Just send a note at furaffinity.net/user/macavity if you use FA
Hi gee gee!
Nice!
Nicely done, haha!! :)
Kitty is not a hoe!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I like this FAR more than I should
Now we know why Dudley wanted that chew toy so much!
Totally hot work, really love how well you drew Kitty here :-)
dang sexy
Btw I would love to commission you to do some more with her if you are open sometime. Just send a note at furaffinity.net/user/macavity if you use FA
Hi gee gee!
Nice!
Nicely done, haha!! :)
Kitty is not a hoe!
Post a Comment