2012 will be happening in slightly over twelve hours. I've completed a new sketch for the occasion, although New Year's Eve celebration will make sure I won't be able to complete it before the year changes. Of course, if I look at the pic again tomorrow and find it to be of subpar quality, I'll just scrap it like so many others. Don't worry though because if that happens, I will cook up something new in its place.
Looking back at 2011, it's been a bumpy one. While my recently completed project, together with some drastic (but ultimately positive) events in my life, forced me to neglet my regular art updates for the past six months, I've felt that it was a good year for the most part. Still, I can't help but feel that's it has lasted for two years. I can't really remember what it was like back in January 2011, other than everyone around me going crazy over ponies.
I wish you all a Happy New Year 2012. May the Force be with you, live long and prosper, and remember: if you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything. Right now, my mind is centered on owning a Cintiq 24HD. It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine.
(I think I've quoted enough movies for this year)
No comments:
Post a Comment