

Here's a quick commission I did for a friend of mine. Before you jump to any (negative) conclusions, yes, he's the guy who commissions Turk128. This is why there's a strong resemblance with Turk's artwork, as the image is constructed in a similar way. Turk's aware of it so don't worry about me ripping him off.
Those of you who have followed me for the past three years know that I'm not a big fan of crossovers. However, I agreed on this one since it makes sense to pair Frankie Foster (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends) and DeeDee's imaginary friend Koosy (Dexter's Laboratory). Giving Frankie a set of big boobs with super-puffy areolas and wide hips (like in her "Frankierella" incarnation) were part of the deal, while the opera gloves were my idea.
I'm hoping to eventually release a regular-chested version of this image as well, although it's not of great priority for me at the moment.
4 comments:
Did I miss another contest or something?
First, Joe Randel has a two for one contest, and now this?
Why does the universe hate me?
And I hope you get to that normal version as well.
Nice work. Not really on the topic of toon porn, but I was wondering what you did to teach yourself how to draw well. Books, copying other art, life studies, photo studies, etc?
Mostly copying what I saw on screen and in comic books. I haven't read any books or taken any classes. It helps to start actively drawing at an early age. I've been drawing almost non-stop since the age of 1... if you can call making round balls with crayons on a paper "drawing". I was one of those geeks that mostly got A's and yet found time to doodle on notebook pages. Like everyone else, I also participate in school art classes but they didn't do diddley dick to help me. In the long run, those notebook doodles helped me more than all the quasi-artsy shit they made us do in art class instead of actually trying to find out what we were good at.
I've also never showed much interest in creating OCs, I was much more interested in existing and already known characters. I suppose that mentality has helped me to pay more attention in imitation than trying to come up with something new. It's not exactly something that's always appreciated, though. I have occasionally tried to come up something of my own but I just don't have the motivation.
Nowadays, I show more interest towards animation and illustration techniques and rules. Still, you've got to be careful not to believe anything at face value. John Kricfalusi, for example, knows and understand a lot of Golden Age American animation but I still don't believe that the only good way to make animation is to imitate his badly paced gross-out humour. I also don't share his views on what cartoons should be about as I feel that it's a very fluid medium, capable of being more than just 'Looney Tunes' (even if that's rightfully considered to be the best that American-made animation has to offer).
In mother Russia, JAB pays YOU for erotic parody artwork.
Post a Comment