2012-03-17
COMMISSION: Fairy GodMILF
Ever wondered what Maddie Fenton would look like as a (sexy) fairy godparent? Well, check above! This image was commissioned by JaviDLuffy and the outfit is based on his own design, which definitely represents a more classic take on the fairy godparent concept unlike the more modern-day clothes you see on Cosmo and Wanda in The Fairly OddParents.
I chose to ignore the cruder Hartman-style shading for the most parts in favour of trying to imitate what I saw in the reference works I was provided for the outfit. I did this mainly to emphasize all the curves and to avoid the many places where a simple shading would've looked stale and clunky.
Also, I forgot to draw her panties. My mistake.
Update (8/18): lucas'd the shading on her hood, it's now continuous with the rest of the image, thus reflecting my original vision!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well, mistakes somestimes make things better. This is very, very sensual, and the shadows are great.
There's a "going commando" joke there somewhere.
I know what my wish would be. :)
Don't judge me.
Post a Comment