2012-04-21

Foxy Roxy

It's been a long time since I posted something related to live action porn but I thought this would be a good share. Also, I get to test out Blogger's new look (so far it feels boring as hell but if it functions, I don't mind).

Anyway, if you've ever wondered what kind of MILFs I like in real life, Roxy is a pretty good example. I'm especially fond of her appearance in the first two clips. There's just something about a nigh shoulder-length mom hair that makes me go HNNNNNNGGGH

(I think she's fuckable with the short hair as well, but I'd take a classic Audrey Hepburn pixie cut over the flat, almost butch-like hair she has in the third video)

I present three of my favourite Roxy videos of her to you. Porn industry, take notes: Roxy here is a true MILF. Those past-their-prime porn starlets with too much make-up and sex mannerisms of, well, porn starlets, don't really do it for me.

Roxy striptease
Roxy in bed
Roxy in a hot tub

Also, I've been sick with common cold for the past week, thus the lack of new art releases.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta say my favorite 'star' MILFs have to be Lisa Ann and Nina Hartly. I'm also going to count Vanessa Blue just because.