2012-06-20

ART: Twin Cheeks



This was originally supposed to debut at Paheal but as I'm writing of this they are continuing to experience problems with their image servers.

Gravity Falls is a brand new show that I honestly don't know shit about (except that it's supposed to have a Twin Peaks vibe to it, hence the punny title) but that may soon change as I'm intrigued to check it out (besides, I have to wait 'till fall before new ponies). This character that I doodled a few days ago is called Wendy, though I like to call her 'Lumberjack Frankie'. I have no idea who she is and what she does in the show but I'm already liking her design.

I usually like to take my time when drawing fan art of something that's relatively new to me but this time I just wanted to produce a quick pic for a brand new show. To put it bluntly, this is the artistic equivalent of replying "FIRST" on a new article or a YouTube video... except that I'm not the first to draw Wendy baring her pussy... well, you get my point.

Hope you like it! Next up, Spectra.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you be making more of Wendy soon?

Anonymous said...

Will you be making more of Wendy soon?

CDB said...

Nice to see you back in action DLT.
Maan, that is an ass that I'll certainly gravitate too in a heartbeat!!