2012-07-15

Final JABComix pic out

JAB has released my final commission, this time showcasing Paulina with an older señor you might recognize from a couple of Paulina-centric episodes. As with the previous pic, this one's also an animated .GIF, combining the regular and the alternative version. For the record, I never issued such instructions, so if you don't like it, please do not blame me. I also didn't ask for the images to be resized so small (50% of what I intended them to be). You can find the pic in question on JAB's site.

This ends my batch of commissions for him. Whether or not I'll do more is up in the air. I have to say it came to me as a surprise at how they decided to handle my artwork...

As for now, I have a few remaining commissions that I need to do before I do a few regular pics of my own ideas (I'll try to tone down the amount of Maddie, I know you've had an overdose of her lately, lol). I also have this other project I meant start up earlier this month but due to real life events messing up the schedules for both me and the writer, it remains to be seen how much will it be delayed if it will happen at all this year.

4 comments:

Vicente Cardoso said...

Overdose of Maddie? Nonsense!!!

dlt said...

I concur but I have to let people think every once in a while that they actually have some sort of leverage over my upcoming pics even if they don't ;P

Anonymous said...

DLT's /co/mplaining about how his artwork was handled on JAB's site? Glorious.

If you are displeased now, you should see your resized images with a username and IP address embedded in the image.

dlt said...

I've seen that one pic on Paheal :(