Commission for CDB2, a sort of continuation for this pic. The dialogue is also by him. This is the second pic I've done of Desiree that shows her full body, something which we never see in the original show. A wasted opportunity, if you ask me – she did have rather wide hips...
I included some unused ideas from the previous Desiree pic into this one, mainly the background items you see in Tucker's room. Infact, the Leia poster is directly lifted from the previous commission sketch. The shading's more traditional this time so if you're wondering why there's no bloom or anything, I know, it's left out on purpose.
I've also included some alternative versions with a more canonical background. There's also dialogue-free versions of the pic available.
Yes, I was thinking of Aeolus06's art when sketching the pic...




11 comments:
Man DLT, it's been 24 hours I'm still in awe. You've knocked my socks with this one and I am grateful and appreciative.
Has Tucker been stalking Star?
Not surprised. We all know he likes her.
As for the picture, some great work man. I, too, agree only giving her a ghostly tail was a pity. She probably had some killer legs.
It's not everyday that you see DLT upload new artwork.
Thanks to both CDB2 and DLT ❤
Since when do ghosts sweat?
Here's hoping CDB2 keeps commissioning more of these to make a complete image set!
Could we get a large version of that Leia poster?
The Leia poster isn't really a complete one since it's partially obscured by Tucker but I can upload a high-res close-up of it later. I can't access the file ATM but I'll try to remember when I'm able to get it.
^Thanks.
Just a reminder about that Leia poster...
Don't worry, haven't forgotten about it.
I'm honored ^^
Post a Comment