2013-06-01

LITE ART: Toothjob


No idea if this character has three boobs or not, I just went silly with it. I doubt they'll answer this question when the movie comes out, though.

This is probably the first time I've drawn, erm, fan art of a 3D-animated character.

3 comments:

ThaMan said...

Really? I could've sworn you did Mrs. Incredible. Oh wait. You did Maddie Fenton dressed as Mrs. Incredible.

I'd be more concerned about those jagged teeth. One wrong bob and dude gets an instant circumcision.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Blogger is shutting down any and all adult blogs this Sunday (June 30th). What do?

dlt said...

Not to worry, it only concerns advertising/linking to paysites with adult content. I've already removed the one and only link that directed to a paysite (you'll probably guess whose) and that pretty much does it. Adult content blogs are still permitted, just no monetization from adult content.