Something I came across while browsing through a digital collection of classic MAD magazines, in search for Lady in Grey reference needed for a commission (which I have ordered from another artist)...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love those old-style drawings - your Aragones themed drawing aswell!
Yeah, gotta love the classics, and I just love a good feather dance. ThunderFox JT here, I know it's been years since I last heard from you, and i hope you're doing alright, i was hoping you could unban me from your DA page if possible, I don't know why you did after after my first greet there.
2 comments:
Love those old-style drawings - your Aragones themed drawing aswell!
Yeah, gotta love the classics, and I just love a good feather dance. ThunderFox JT here, I know it's been years since I last heard from you, and i hope you're doing alright, i was hoping you could unban me from your DA page if possible, I don't know why you did after after my first greet there.
Post a Comment