2014-10-31
ART: Another Non-Stop Sister (or Two)
Something I whipped up very soon after seeing Garabatoz's drawing of Vicky in '80s clothes.
My original plan was to go ahead with Toonspew's idea for a multi-piece Danny Phantom feature but as usual, my studies got into way. I barely had time to finish even this one, and I doubt I would've been able to do it had I sketched it two or three days later than I did. As such, it is essentially a 'Plan B', meant to be as a 'side dish' for the main feature. Alas, things don't always go as planned.
While Tootie is obviously dressed up as Irma Langinstein from the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon from the '80s, Vicky's outfit was inspired by this very truthful image macro. I absolutely love most '80s fashions, but as you've probably figured by now I'm not exactly thrilled when I see them used in this manner, usually by hipsters who "ironically" like them. Yecchh.
Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment