...and here's a slightly different take for those of you that enjoy calcium.
I also created a wallpaper version of the Desiree image I created a while ago. Included are Full HD versions of both the original and the alternative variant with lactation.
GET IT HERE
The password for the archive is her name spelled backwards.
I've also included higher quality versions of the original pin-up as well as working resolution images of Desiree alone, which you can use for creating your own wallpapers. Just remember to credit me for the actual drawing.
...and speaking of crediting people, this image is based on one taken of porn star Gianna Michaels. I usually don't directly draw from photographic reference but I sketched this one during a bad art block.
PROTIP: If you are using Windows 7 and you want your wallpaper to retain its quality without horrible JPEG compression, convert the image to a BMP and then rename the file extension to .jpg. This fools Windows into thinking it's a JPEG and bypasses the compression it otherwises forces every time.


No comments:
Post a Comment