2015-05-27

ART: Star vs. The Forces of Mewberty


This is something I originally did as a sketch back in April, based on an idea from Toonspew. He also provided me with Star's dialogue. I titled the pic after the brand new Star vs. The Forces of Evil episode called 'Mewberty', although at this point I have not seen it yet, so the pic may end up missing its mark a lot (that is, if the episode does not deal with puberty as the puntastic title seems to suggest).

The original sketch was, at one point, to have Marco Diaz ducking to avoid Star's potentially harmful orgasm but I ended up leaving him out and simplifying the picture.

There's a lot more sketches I've done with Toonspew as well as Sadarax throwing me ideas, characters and dialogue suggestions while I've been working on the former's Ghoul School project. These cover a wide variety of different cartoon shows, some which I have not done before or done only once or twice a long time ago. During the summer, I hope to finish as many of them as possible and post them as a "snack break" between commission work.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your art is always amazing, Dlt! BTW, do you take art requests?

dlt said...

Thanks. I do listen what people have to suggest but I don't guarantee if I draw them.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have these two ideas (I have no problem if you're not going to portray them, anyway: the mere fact that a skilled artist like you is at least listening to my suggestions is more than enough!)

1 - Since I share your thoughts that older Timmy and Vicky could work as a couple, I think that a drawing of them getting married would be pretty nice (you decide whether to portray them as grown-ups or not)

2 - How about portraying the famous "Why don't you do right?" moment by replacing Jessica Rabbit with an adult Marie Kanker (I had this idea since both of them wear eyeshadow, lipstick and have sidebangs covering the right eye, as well as being both hot as hell) and Eddie Valiant with Eddy (since they're both short and slightly fat, as well as basically sharing the same name)?

Anonymous said...

DARQ: Really nice work sir! ^_^ I'm going to PM my G-Mail to you on D.A. soon

Anonymous said...

Doctor, I think I'm witnessing mewberty!
How can you tell?
RAAIIINBOOOOOOWS.