2015-09-26
ART: Big Sis, Big Toys
This is an old tablet sketch from earlier this year that I just had to finish for the recent Hey Arnold! thread on 8chan.
'Big Sis' was the third HA! episode I ever saw and the one that pretty much made me decide to venture into drawing porn of it. I mean, come on... you know how much that damn thing between Olga and Lila reads like a budding quasi-incest lesbian romance if your mind is in the gutter. The tickling scene alone, as well as them going for a romantic boat ride in the fucking moonlight is just... I mean, there's no way you can avoid mental images of them just going at it.
Once again, the dialogue is written by Toonspew. He also came up with Lila's pose, while I designed how Olga would be appearing in the pic.
Higher quality version available on Paheal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Even as a kid watching that episode, I thought the interactions between Olga and Lila were kind of weird.
Sweet art, as always.
Post a Comment