2016-06-24

COMMISSION: Best Friends Forever


Commission for ellampalli. This one's a got a basic premise of Paulina and Star from Danny Phantom lezzing out and not really much more. Sometimes it's refreshing to draw straight-out (no pun intended) porn without a back story or reference to actual episodes from the show. As always, a more high-quality version is available on Paheal.

To pepper things out, I added four panels showing details of what's going on between the girls. I originally had a fourth panel showing Paulina and Star's faces in detail, with Paulina asking if Star was "ready for Round 2", but with the advice of a friend I replaced it with Paulina anally fingering Star.

This is the first time I've completed a drawing with Star. If you thought I had gone without drawing her until now, you'd be wrong, as she appeared already back in 2006 when I got back to drawing cartoon porn after more than a year (or possibly two). It's just that I never had a good enough of an idea to finish and that's why she seemed to be "untouched" by my smut until now. It's sort of similar to why I Valerie didn't make an appearance until 2014, when Slim approached me with a commission idea for her.

Next up, I'll working on more commission for a pay site release. Since Blogger disavows advertising, I can't say the name of the site, but I can give you a hint that's it's going to be the same sime and the same guy as it was the last time.

4 comments:

BANDITA432 said...

Hello dltoon would like to ask you a drawing style that would be Butch Hartman Kim Possible and her huge breasts could be a bikini and do not know if it soluble.

Anonymous said...

awesome! one day I'm gonna get some mad money and every month I'll ask for a commission

DARQ said...

Sweetness!

Anonymous said...

Hey do you know when I could inquire about commissioning art from you?