2017-03-03

ART: Nine


Nine years ago, a douchebag who lives far away in the Nordics decided that it was time to take his perversions online, and started uploading his dirty drawings to a message board that no longer exists. Today, he still draws, albeit not as frequently due to outside factors (ie. real life) taking a lot of his time. Despite these limitations, he persists and tries to slowly learn new techniques to expand his art beyond his comfort zone of Danny Phantom fan art.

This piece is a combination of experimentation and tradition, and I hope you find it, at the very least, enjoyable to look at. And yes, I tried making Maddie's butt and the dress to form the number 'nine' but it kinda got lost somewhere. Oh well.

Nowadays, I post my art primarily on deviantART, although I have plans to open a new gallery on another site sometime next year. When that happens, expect this blog to be fully retired and left as a mostly static archive. I will leave instructions on where and how to reach me when that happens, so don't worry too much if you're still following me primarily on this blog.

1 comment:

PORTUGUESITO DE MIERDA said...

I enjoy telling the World the TRUTH about Portugal's state of reality: The Biggest Global Economic Collapse in History! Everybody is leaving Portugal to live in former Third World Colonies in order to eat. Our Racist/Xenophobic way of life we enjoyed for centuries has come back to bite us bitterly. It has been downhill since we separated from Spain in 1640 and BET our futures on the Pirate thieving British who only looked out for themselves and left us in the Cold. And, the proof is Britain just left Europe to look out for themselves yet AGAIN! We Portuguese are VERY Stupid people that NEVER learn from our Ignorant ways!!

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT:
https://portugalisxenophobic.neocities.org/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Portugal é um grande cagavam sobre um pau e um povo com palhacos xenophobos, racistas e muito mais!!!

Pa mais imformaciones visitem:

https://portugalisxenophobic.neocities.org/


**PORTUGAL IS A HIGHLY RACIST AND XENOPHOBIC COUNTRY!**

**DO NOT SPEND YOUR HARD, EARNED MONEY VISITING THERE,
OR DOING BUSINESS WITH PORTUGAL!!!**

*****PORTUGAL = RACISM 100%*****