2017-10-19
COMMISSION: Paulina2.png
Here's a quick commission to ellampalli92, who wished for me to finish a previously scrapped sequel to this picture (hence the double date in the signature). While the overall idea was pretty much completed, the sketch itself was littered with problems relating to Paulina's proportions, pose, hand placement, hair placement etc. so reference gathering and resketching had to be made to salvage the original intention in a more presentable form. Sometimes it's a good idea to save old sketches even if you thought they were failures!
And yes, girls really used to do the 'whale tail' thing at one point. I have mixed feelings about that phase in Western fashion, but since Danny Phantom is a show from the mid-'00s, it makes sense for Paulina to follow the latest trends no matter what.
Will there be a third picture, and beyond? Only time will tell. This is a fun idea to return to, though, and I do like Paulina's design, so... yeah, probably.
I also made alternative versions that are too hot for deviantART, yet cannot be uploaded to Paheal in high-quality due to there being no visible genitalia. You'll have to wait for the art archive to get the working resolution versions, but in the meantime, here are the Blogger-sized ones:
(originally released on deviantART on May 21st, 2017 – HQ version of the first pic here)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hello, how can I make a commission request? I have a very large commission project to ask.
Post a Comment