2022-11-01

ART: Tasting Youth


Well, it's already November where I live, but it's not like I tend to post a Halloween pic in time, ever...

Originally, I was hoping to do something non-DP but as luck would have it, I simply didn't have the time to pull it off. The big digital painting piece that I've hoped to do every Halloween for almost a decade now didn't materialize, and neither did the sketch of Wilhamena from OK K.O. – Let's Be Heroes! and Gruntilda in her sexy form (from Banjo Kazooie), done in the style of Stealth Brock, pushing their tits together, or the super elaborate Wander Over Yonder pic with Lord Dominator "taking care" of Lord Hater's army. On the bright side, I do have more spare ideas to use just in case I'm in a similar spot next year with the painting option not possible.

Time's a bitch, though, and this is why, instead, you get Spectra enjoying a young man's ejaculation perhaps a tad too much. High-res variant available on Paheal, as always.

Next up: commission #2 (for real this time; the sketch is already completed and now it just needs me to finish inking and coloring it)!

No comments: