2008-10-12

ART: Frankiefurter

After Mac has grown up a little (in more than one way, he he) Bloo figures out a new way to make some do': reality porn!

Naturally, Frankie's the main attraction in his films.

This is the first time I've actually completed a Frankie Foster pic. I tried to do a Christmas-themed Frankie pic two years ago but it failed spectacularly. I think this pic still suffers from slightly too thick lines and badly-drawn saliva but otherwise I'm happy how it turned out. Frankie is not easy to draw even if her design looks simplistic. Even harder is to make her body look sexy from the waist down as you can't go with the original design there.

My next pic will be... well, I'm not telling you. It's going to be a surprise :)

3 comments:

LLToon said...

Awesome yet again XD Everytime you're churning out win after win.

I can see how you added some curves because it's unavoidable if you want to make her look sexy. The problem I have had when trying to draw her was because I refused to change her hip shape, which I then gave up on.

Her vagina seems a little odd to me, maybe because it's positioned so far in front of where it usually would be seen at this angle. Perhaps it's just me. But it doesn't stop this pic from being full of win coming from you. Thanks for drawing something I could not. :D

Anonymous said...

Incredible work you've done, DLT! Once again you've proven your artistic greatness with your skills, detail to accuracy and tongue-in-cheek humor (no pun intended). :)

I generally find fellatio pics rather boring, but a few like this one is pretty hot and Frankie is SMOKIN here in this piece of eye candy. Mac is such a lucky boy here, indeed. Awesome!

Now if Frankie and Mac could keep Bloo from posting their escapades on the Internet.

Anyhoo, looking forward to your surprise next time around. :)

dlt said...

Levelord: yeah I pretty much failed to draw her genitals properly. I tried to emulate "the Sirkowski look" but since I drew it with my mouse instead of my hands it just didn't come as good as I wished. Also, the angle is pretty difficult.

You may have been unable to draw Frankie back then but don't give up, you should try again sometime. I'd love to see your version of her :P

Sniper: good thing you didn't find this one boring :P fellatio is a pretty damn hard thing to show as arousing. I mean, the premise is great but if it's just a woman holding a cock in her mouth and doing a bobbing motion, that's not enough. Unfortunately, most porn movies leave it there (except those with Tori Welles).

I think the next time I draw a blowjob I'll have it as a small part of a bigger scene.