I'm not sure if Timm ever did an honestly erotic comic but he has done quite a few cheesecake pics and sketches, although I'm sure you're familiar with that material.
Also, that pic was a collaboration with Shane Glines who likes to venture in erotica a lot more often than Timm. Some say that whenever the two work together, Glines seems to be able to drag Timm into drawing something like this ;)
As for your second, rhetorical question... absolutely. I'd kill to see artists like him do hardcore art, especially since they'd probably pull it off in a very sophisticated way. Just look at the pic I posted, that's not just two random girls forcefully licking each other but rather a very tasty picture of two classy ladies going at it in a film noir style setting. Now THAT'S hot!
3 comments:
You mean to tell me, Bruce Timm does/did erotica?
Why can't more accomplished, professional artists be like him?
I'm not sure if Timm ever did an honestly erotic comic but he has done quite a few cheesecake pics and sketches, although I'm sure you're familiar with that material.
Also, that pic was a collaboration with Shane Glines who likes to venture in erotica a lot more often than Timm. Some say that whenever the two work together, Glines seems to be able to drag Timm into drawing something like this ;)
As for your second, rhetorical question... absolutely. I'd kill to see artists like him do hardcore art, especially since they'd probably pull it off in a very sophisticated way. Just look at the pic I posted, that's not just two random girls forcefully licking each other but rather a very tasty picture of two classy ladies going at it in a film noir style setting. Now THAT'S hot!
Check out the comic Flinch #11 and you'll see how Tim really does good erotica
Post a Comment