2009-06-04

REFERENCE: Danny's room

I'm currently creating the secondary background for the DP orgy pic, meant to be the scenery for the Danny/Sam part. I originally envisioned Danny's room to be the place for love-making, but right now I'm switching it to Sam's place, as I feel it is more "sexier" in a certain way.

I did manage to draw a few posters and some tiles, plus the rough outlines of Danny's closet. Here's a snippet of it, presented in the original working resolution:

5 comments:

CC said...

Awesome work DLT! I agree with you on the Sam's room thing.

Anonymous said...

Having a fully operational indoor movie theater is always sexy.

CC said...

Can't wait for the end of the week man! XD Now I'm just wondering what you'll do to top off this park?

CC said...

A moment of silence for the great David Carradine (voice of Clockwork) who passed away this Tuesday.

Huh said...

Damn, man; backgrounds always throw me off, too, especially when I want them to be true to their source; that is spot on, though. Can't wait to see the finished product.