2009-10-19

COMMISSION: My Life as a Von Neumann Device: Character Sheet #1

...and I'm done.

Download the image (and the rest of the SFW commissions) from Mediafire (no password)

(Notice that the image is not hosted here s
ince Blogger is apparently unable to handle images that have a width of nearly 4000 pixels)

I actually had this one wrapped up two days ago but I waited until I got an confirmation that Toonspew, the author of My Life as a Von Neumann Device, had received the pic. Most of these characters play a more prominent role in the upcoming sequel fic*, so this serves as a sneak peek of things to come.

Oh, and despite the title says 'character sheet #1', there's no '#2' or '#3' in works (although I'm not completely denying the possibility for extra pics in the future).

Coming up next: MILFs


*) the original XJ-10 appears in the original fic and Future Pteresa is actually a bonus inking of my own creation, so they don't really count. I suppose it would've made more sense to have Vega instead of Pteresa but whatever.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanted to let you know that all of your full sized Danny Phantom Orgy pics are missing.
Anyways, keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Your model sheet of the main characters are very sharp. They're an improvement to the originals while still staying very close. Thanks for publishing the link to two great MLaaTR fanfics as well!

dlt said...

Anon: thanks for the info. No, seriously, thank you. Looks like I have to look for a new imagehost for the umpteenth time. If you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me.

Jess. said...

Yeah.. I loved the fanfic, and I'm unable to view your artwork of it! Toonspew told me about the fact you were working on it, and I've long awaited you to finish.. and finally you have and the damn Ultraxs website won't let me see it at all! Hehe, so if you have it posted anywhere else.. please, do tell.

Anonymous said...

You should reupload the image 'cause apparently it's no longer there.