2009-10-14

SCRAPS: MLaaVND Commission #1g - Pteresa

When designing new characters and revisiting old ones for Toonspew's fic, I couldn't help but toy around a bit. I usually took at least one day off from commission work every week to do something unrelated, but in the end I couldn't really steer away from it.

This is one of the results:


What you're seeing here is essentially a combination of my fascination towards a minor character in MLaaTR and a reference that probably no American gets. To put it short, I essentially had Pteresa dress up as a character from an obscure British soap opera. Yes, I think Viv was a total MILF.

I will soon release the actual commission itself, which is a single character sheet containing all the inkings side by side. I'm also aiming to release a layered version of it so that those of you wishing to colour these have a ready template with removable placeholder lines and backgrounds.

1 comment:

TGalen said...

i love this pic


she

l00k


cool