
Based on the Danny Phantom episode 'The Fenton Menace' (S2E06). We never really saw what happened after Danny and Jazz defeated Youngblood. Did the Fentons resume their camping trip or did they just return home?
To be honest I really don't care. I would've just liked to see more of Maddie Fenton in her camping outfit :P
Originally this one was going to have the Fenton's home street as the background. The setting was to have Maddie appear in the front door after buying some camping equipment or something, talking to Danny and Jack who were in the middle of moving stuff into the Fenton Van (or whatever the hell it's called).
Anyway, the point was really just to have Tucker in the background with a raging hard-on, doing the 'dat ass' face while Sam cracks the obvious camping-related penis joke.

Also, here's a version without Tucker, Sam and any of the bad dialogue:

More pics coming up!
3 comments:
I, too, love that camping outfit to death. Maddie looked amazing in it and you do extreme justice to this pic, sir.
Would love to see a topless version also :-)
Maddie is really a superhot milf
My, my. You've been quite busy. I hope this didn't interfere with your studies.
Out of the three, I liked the camping joke one best. I had a good laugh at that.
Post a Comment