
Ever wondered what it would look like if Maddie Fenton posed for a photoshoot of an early '90s issue of Sports Illustrated?
If so, now you know.
Also, a bikini version.

...and a topless one!

I hope you liked all these pics. For the rest of the year I will be concentrating on the remaining commissions I have. With the exception of one, these will all be related to ToonSpew's fan fic My Life as a Teenage Von Neumann Device. For more information about the fic itself, see this post.
Oh, and there's a couple of edits in circulation, once again done in a shoddy fashion and no mention that they're edits. One has Maddie bottomless and another one has her skin and hair colour changed to match Raven's from Teen Titans. At least the latter is funny to look at.
6 comments:
It is pure awesome when you find an artist that shares the same love for a character as you do, but has the talent to actually do something with her. Thank you for all these stunning Maddie pics.
Really nice artwork batch DLT :-)
you sure draw Maddie super hot
thanks for sharing
Even though I can't eat cheesecake, I'll risk it for her.
The t-shirt one is probably my favorite. The other two are nice, but there's just something sexy about a hot woman wearing a short, tight t-shirt and bikini bottoms.
You're going back to commissions, huh? I hope I'm on the list.
And I see you got a deviantArt account. I remember how against dA you used to be. What changed your mind?
I'm enjoying all of the MILFy goodness in your latest updates.
I've gotta ask:
Whatever happened to that other story?
The one with Misty and Sheldon.
I go on the link, and it's in the same spot it has been for the past 2 years.
Is there an updated version where the story continues that I'm not aware of?
Awesome stuff.You seem to have a gift in drawing Maddie so hot.
Post a Comment