
I actually did this one way back in February, but I accidentally drew Jack way too small. I didn't have time to correct it back then, though. This explains why Maddie's not as well-endowed as in those beach pics.
The title is a reference to the TV Tropes entry of 'Dis Continuity' (which is what this pic represents).

Alternate version is just Maddie without Vlad and Jack.
EDIT (the next day): I accidentally uploaded an older version of the one with Jack and Vlad, that one had some errors with Maddie's outfit. New version uploaded now.
5 comments:
Did ANYBODY realize that Jack was too small? I don't think so.
Great, great work!
Well, that's the fixed version so he's not too small anymore :P and yes, I showed the pic to some of my friends back then and they pointed out Jack was too small.
I'm seeing nice things here.
Looks like Vlad is trying to impersonate Hugh Hefner.
And, it's a little odd that Jack is smiling. Or is he still blind to Vlad's true nature?
Originally I intended this to be the magazine cover for Playtoon but then I realized that Playboy covers have just the girl with a rather simplistic background. The idea was to have Jack smile and pose for the camera crew, but now it can be just explained by his overall stupidity and inability to realize the situation he's in, due to large amount of Flanderization of his character during the course of the show.
DLT,I need a fellow Maddie Fenton fan to help me with this. http://maddiefentonfans.deviantart.com/
Post a Comment