I've got some bad news, some good news and some excellent news.
Bad news first: you're not going to see any new art here for a while. Yes, I know I rarely update my blog these days and most of my art leans towards softcore these days but now it's going to get even worse. I might put up some new doodles during holidays but otherwise it'll be quiet.
Next, the good news: the reason you're not going to see any new art here is because I'm busy... with art. You can draw your conclusions from that. Yes, I know I said I don't do commissions but I was recently made an offer I couldn't refuse, by a person of high stature. I will post more information in the future if and when I have the liberty to do so.
The excellent news is that this offer will help me get closer to my longtime dream, which you know starts with the letter 'c' and ends with the letter 'q', with the middle letters being 'n' and 't'.
I'm not sure how long it'll take but in the end, everybody wins.
3 comments:
You mean colloq?
If this work is useful (in many senses) for you then it has certainly priority over your other drawings.
Just let us know a little more about it in the future, because you certainly tickled your fans' curiosity :)
Sounds like someones about to live his dream. Good for you dude!
You go, mate! May I ask if your dream is the Cintiq 12WX or the 21UX?
Post a Comment