
Time to start up the summer with some desert-themed art! As with all my Sam art, I dedicate this one to DarkDP. You da man!
While the idea of Sam in a cowgirl outfit may look random at the best, I suppose I could try to explain the backstory. If I recall correctly, DarkDP once made a picture of Sam working in model photography. This is pretty much the same, I guess.
There's also a bare-assed version, intended for the good people over at Paheal:

...and a clothed version.

I know, I know... Sam should probably be wearing black clothing. I decided against this because I wanted her to look more like an actual cowgirl instead of a movie villainess.
7 comments:
Like I said on D.A., Sam can come down here in TX and try some saddles of mines!! LOL. :D
I absolutely love it, mate.
Been waiting for a long time to see you do another Sam pin-up.
The lack of black can be totally excused because of DEM PURPLE PANTIES.
And who can say no to DAT ASS clad in jeans.
I assume those chaps are made of all natural fibers and not leather? Sam definitely wouldn't be wearing made out of animal hide.
Also, Sam wishes she had a butt like that. The only time she even had the slightest figure was when she was possessed by Overgrowth.
Wow...Amazing...great work.
Good work! Noe, draw a black-clothed version! It's the onl thing that's preventing this picture from being perfect!
Sam sure knows how to drop it! 8D
Please make a part 2 were she is fucking in that outfit :D
Post a Comment