2011-12-19

COMMISSION: 8 commissions for JABComix

Yup, you heard right. That's the secret project I've been working on since late June. I know, I'm slow.

I suppose it's more than fitting that nearly after twelve years of browsing toon porn (and after fourteen years of drawing it) I finally had the honour of working for the cartoon porn king himself, JAB. I presented him eight Danny Phantom pictures, five of which center around Maddie and three around Paulina. One pic also features Sam and Jazz. I don't know when exactly the pics will be published on JAB's site, though, since I don't have any control over that matter. I can only assume it will be soon.

For obvious reasons, I am not going to post any of the images here. However, I'll tease you even more with descriptions I came up for each pic:

Maddie #1: All That Jizz
Maddie sampling non-ectoplasmic slime. Judging from her mood, the goo is positively-charged. Could be seen as a sequel for the fifth Maddie image

Maddie #2: Tuckered In
An unseen moment of Tucker's wish-fullfilment in S1E06 "What You Want".

Maddie #3: Girls' Night In
Maddie, Sam and Jazz celebrate their victory over Kitty, Ember and Spectra. Based on the events of S3E03 "Girls' Night Out".

Maddie #4: It's Maddie Time!
Self-explanatory. Maddie's PJs can be seen in S1E13 "13".

Maddie #5: Sucker for Ghost Boys
Maddie attends to the needs of a ghost boy and his spectral duplicate. Who could it be...?

Paulina #1: Cheer Up, Ghost Kid!
Paulina meets up with her idol "Inviso-Bill" after a late night football game to give him a treat.

Paulina #2: Quenching Her Thirst
Dash, Kwan and other jocks reward Paulina for her successful cheer.

Paulina #3: ¡Muy grande!
Paulina gets her birthday present from her father.

6 comments:

ThaMan said...

Congratulations, man. I can hardly wait to see them on Jab's site.

I'm working on a comic for Jab with some other people. I hope to have everything done before the end of January.

Jab's a cool guy. I was a fan of back when his site was free and he had the Hanna-Barbera toons on there.

I loved his Fuckstones, Jizztons, and Scooby-Douche. If only he could've gotten to do that Jetsons comic and some work featuring Velma.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that after all this time waiting, I have to pay to see your pictures. Forgive me if I'm a little upset.

dlt said...

Anon: trust me, I know how it feels. However, this will help me get closer to earning that Cintiq. As I've stated many times before, I am at my happiest when I'm the boss of myself with my art. I'm not a fan of doing commission work. Unfortunately, I'm still at a situation where I don't have the extra money that I need and I know begging it for doing nothing is not going to be profitable nor guaranteed to work. Thus, I've had to reassess my options.

Also, let me put it this way: would you rather want to see me dedicate all my art time, for god knows how long, drawing OCs, crack pairings and weird fetishes from regular commissioners OR draw what most of you (including myself) want to see and get well paid for it by a guy of high stature, with the only downside being that it might take a while for the images to leak outside his paysite? Personally, I'd rather wait for interesting art than get a bunch of pics I don't care about at all.

I knew the paysite thing would cause a shitstorm but I thought I'd rather endure it after the project was safely completed.

TL;DR it hurts now but in a long run it's going to pay off

Anonymous said...

Could you post when your images appear on Jab's site? I'm willing to pay for a month to see them but I don't want to pay for a month and then they not get posted in that month.

dlt said...

Anon: I'll probably make a post about it when they're out.

CC said...

How much did you get payed for each image? Did he come up with the material or were they all your ideas?