2015-01-27

ART: Secret Stash


This is what DarkDP keeps under his bed.

Taking yet another idea from 'Fanning the Flames', here's a more hardcore version of Danny's Sam-related keepsakes. There are several references to old pictures I've done, mainly this and this, plus a partial redrawing of the first ever Sam pic I made when I wasn't good enough to draw characters with smaller chests.

The main attraction, of course, is the black-and-white picture of Sam with a different hair style and clothing, blowing Danny and Tucker. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this might be a first for Rule 34. I do know for a fact that DarkDP has not done any picture featuring Sam in that style, nor has anyone else I know.

The dildo, FYI, is not something Danny uses on himself but rather one that Sam had been using and which somehow ended up into his possession.

I drew this one back in December 2011 and started inking but never got around finishing until now – hence the '11/'15 marking in the signature.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the concept here.
And Sam sucking cock is one of the best things ever, for some reason.