2015-02-06
FAN APPRECIATION: Great Success
This ballsy outing comes from a fan called Initialgear on Rule 34 Paheal. Much appreciated!
This might just be the first time my art has been printed out on fabrics, hell, maybe even the first time anyone has printed it out for display, period (I do not know for sure if anyone has ever made posters of my work).
The image in question is one of the commissions I did for JAB back in 2011. While originally meant to be paysite exclusive, it has since been leaked and posted all over the place so I don't think I'm breaking any rules by showing this here. In fact, all of the commissions have already been leaked a couple years ago and I haven't seen any of them taken down yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
For a second there, I thought you were going to start selling t-shirts.
And no. You can't be held responsible for what other people do.
If anything, this is advertising for you and JAB.
Congratulations :)
This is CodL from Rule34 again
Say, did I already ask you a question if you know how to do Total Drama art like this?
You know what I mean?
Post a Comment