2008-06-27

ART: Beauty Fucked


My third pic. I took occasional breaks from drawing, which delayed this pic from late 2006 to early 2008. It was supposed to be my first. I was prepared to do a "clean" alternative this time:



...only to be requested to create a version which lacks sperm but has the pussy fluids. Luckily I do all these in separate layers, so it wasn't a big chore to create yet another alternative depiction:



Original description:


This is my third contribution. I guess I can stop counting them right after this :P Feel free to skip the angsty story about all the problems with it's creation, I'm sorry but I love writing this kind of stuff.

Anyways, I wonder if you guys have ever had a situation where you've finished the drawing, scanned it, cleaned it and coloured it in Photoshop for hours... and then noticed the damn image looks all blocky and pixelated, because you scanned it in too low dpi?

I finished the actual drawing in December 2006 and coloured it in early 2007, but never bothered to post it because it was low res and looked like shit. Now, I didn't bother to scan the drawing again, because I had done enormous work cleaning the line art. Solution?

I traced the whole thing in Illustrator into vector art. Yeah, I usually complain about scrubby lines in my work - this time the lines are too curvy :D I then redid the colouring, background and cum, plus removed some cheesy dialogue I had in the original piece. I did leave one bad pun in it, after all this is Danny Phantom were talking about!

During the time I had this piece shelved and did some IRL stuff, DarkDP did his own magnificent art based on the very fine DP episode Beauty Marked. Luckily he had different ideas, so that I hopefully don't have to suffer the same fate that Robert Zemeckis' Romancing the Stone did against Raiders of the Lost Ark!

The basic idea? Paulina is trying to get Danny to vote her. Yeah, she goes pretty far. Also, for all you Sam lovers: have faith! She will get laid, eventually. Again, there's a clean version provided for those who don't like to see man yoghurt all over pretty women. You can think the clean version as a "prequel", when all the fun is just starting ;)

Keep in mind that this is well over a year old pic from a time when I didn't feel ready to post my art here. There are some silly flaws, for example Paulina is rather big compared to Danny!


- dlt, March 10th, 2008, 06:44 PM

No comments: