
Danny Phantom, a flawed yet magnificent cartoon about a dude with ghost powers, is currently my favorite subject whenever I'm thinking about drawing something. This one's an apology to Sam after she had to settle for watching her loved one bone another girl.
EDIT (9/9): I've stumbled across another unauthorized edit. This time someone had removed Sam's panties. Once again it's a rather sloppy edit and not worth saving. And no, I'm not posting it here.
Original description:
Okay, another new piece! This time I wanted to practice using traditional inking, so I chose a lighter, softer theme that would be finished quickly (then it's back to hardcore, baby, yeah). I also hinted doing a Sam piece, so here it is. The pose is rather silly: I originally planned to do a classic pin-up style upskirt shot but realised that Sam wouldn't look "real" in a pose associated with ditzy sex objects. Cue Danny on all four, looking for a treasure.
This took me only four hours to clean up & color in Photoshop (would've been three if the damn program weren't crashing all the time), thanks to the fact that I decidedly inked the sketch before scanning. I got a lot more confident with drawing inks since it enormously sped up all things! This means that I might try to venture into Kim Possible art again where inking used to be really time-consuming when done with Photoshop.
I decidedly made Danny have an eye contact with Sam even though he has a nice scenery in front of him. It makes it a bit nicer (Danny doesn't just lust Sam, he also loves her). I originally had Tucker in front of Sam (as this was supposed to be sequel to my previous DP piece) but then I got lazy and decided to make a much more intimate pic.
I hope you don't mind Sam having bigger breasts - that's just my style ATM (BTW, I actually reduced her boobs from the original drawing, lol).
- dlt, March 27th, 2008, 07:19 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment