Tucker's gonna get his ass whooped in three seconds.Since it's not really a proper picture (as it's not vectored nor coloured and you can still see some pencil marks) but too elaborate to be a quick sketch (it took me about 2-3 hours to, I have to categorize this into something else. The first thing that popped into my mind was the word "lite", so there you have it.
For the inspiration of this pic I blame Levelord, my first drawfagging night at /co/ and a recent chat I had with Sniper Tomcat.
Oh, and if that was a DrawnSex pic, it'd be titled OPS.
EDIT (later): some joker decided to make an edit of the pic where Tucker's absent and instead it's Jazz who's eyeing Maddie's ass. I had nothing to do with that variation.
3 comments:
Sweet. Another pic partially inspired by the Levelord commission. It was well worth the money if pics like this keep popping up. Maddie is such a fun character. Even Tucker can't resist.
lol I don't need to be credited for inspiration. You just say that to hide people from your awesomeness.
Which comes to thought... isn't fooling any of us XD
Another pic to save into my awesome DLT folder. :)
It takes me days to weeks to make a proper sketch to look like the quality you make in just a mere 2-3 hours. You sir, are my item of worship. XD
I never forget to put my phone on silent....
Post a Comment