
A summer-themed quickie of Paulina. I wanted to do a picture of her spending some free time during the summer but decided to avoid going for the more obvious swimsuit/cheerleader themes. This one proved to be a bit problematic, since Paulina doesn't really have any other hobbies besides cheerleading and swimming.
Thankfully, I received some help from ManiacalCarrot who suggested Paulina wearing a ski race suit. It really fits her character well, considering that Paulina's father is supposedly quite wealthy so it's quite believable she'd spend part of her summertime at some upscale ski resort.
I actually came up with other ideas too but they would've required more time. Some of these ideas were also more suitable for other characters, such as Star and Rebecca.
Also, props for anyone who gets the reference in the picture title... although it's probably a bit difficult unless you're an American.
2 comments:
She's going to catch a cold if she doesn't zip up.
What am I saying? Let those puppies breath.
Very nice, man. While some go swimming to escape the heat, the people who can afford it, go skiing.
It's impressive how well the suit fit on her, also I like the background so much.-
Its an amazing work =)
Post a Comment